MijnCN handles your personal data with care.
Why process personal data?
MijnCN uses your personal data for multiple purposes, namely for:
- Request for and/or activation of your account
- The use of your account
- The provision of required personal data to connected MijnCN services
- User support
- The provision of personal data relating to a legal obligation
Securing personal data
MijnCN meets the applicable technical and functional requirements for keeping your data secure. In addition, the processing of questions is organised in such a way that only necessary staff have access to the data.
We process your personal data for the purposes described above. You have rights regarding the processing of these data:
- The right to know whether we process your personal data and the right of access to your personal data.
- The right to rectify, supplement or restrict the processing of your personal data, taking account of the purposes described above.
- The right to remove your personal data, for instance when these are no longer required for the purposes described above.
- The right to object against the processing of your personal data on account of grounds relating to your particular situation.
As a user of MijnCN you can access and change your data by logging in.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
The main rules governing the handling of personal data are set out in the General Data Protection Regulation (in Dutch: Algemene Verordening Gegevensbescherming). These rules also stipulate your rights relating to your personal data.