Loonheffing (Payroll taxes)
The Belastingdienst Caribisch Nederland offers the option to file Loonheffing (LH) returns online via MijnCN. You can also correct your tax return or add supplementary information to it online. The information below can you help you when filing your tax return.
General information on online tax returns
- You need an account to file a tax return. You do not yet have an account? Here you can read how to create one.
- Your data will be saved whenever you go the next page. If you stop before you have completed the tax return in full, you can select the ‘save’ option in the menu on the left. In that case you can access your tax return at a later time and pick up where you left off.
- Please click on the yellow question marks for an explanation of the fields to be completed.
Filing a loonheffing return step by step
- When you have logged in with your account, please click on 'To Loonheffing (LH)' under 'Connected Services’ in the block ‘Belastingdienst Caribisch Nederland’.
- Please click on 'start’ next to the appropriate period.
- Mark the two checkboxes declaring that you have completed in the tax return in full and truthfully. Subsequently click on ‘agree’.
- Complete the appropriate fields and click on ‘agree’.
- Check your tax return and click on ‘sign and send’.
- A summary will appear, stating the amount which must be paid, your payment reference and the bank details of the Belastingdienst Caribisch Nederland.
- You can view and download your filed tax return on the home screen. In addition, you can stop and save the tax return before you have completed it in full and continue at a later time.
Supplementary information or correction to online loonheffing return
- Click on ‘correct/add information’ next to the appropriate period on the home screen.
- Mark the two checkboxes declaring that you have completed the tax return in full and truthfully. Subsequently click on ‘agree’.
- Then select ‘supplementary information’ or ‘correction’ and click on ‘agree’. Please note: In case of supplementary information, the earlier tax return will be preserved. In case of a correction, the earlier tax return will be cancelled.
- Subsequently complete the appropriate fields and click on ‘agree’.
- You can find the correction/supplementary information on the home screen.
Do you have any questions about the system? Then please check the most frequently asked questions and answers or use the search function in the top right corner. Do you have any content-related questions about filing a tax return? Please go to www.belastingdienst-cn.com.